Come join the fun!
Canine Corral Dog Daycare is now hiring full time dog handlers!
You will learn much about dog body language and pack behavior, as well as some of the most up to date dog training techniques and safe handling protocols.
We offer a very friendly, welcoming work environment and strong teamwork between the staff.
We are looking for dependable individuals (experience a plus) with a positive attitude, good communication skills, excellent work ethic, willingness to roll up the sleeves and get a little dirty, and a true love of dogs.
Dawna Caldwell, CPDT-KA is the owner and is a 20 year veteran dog trainer specializing in dog behavior problem cases (through our partner company Happy Tails to You Dog Training) and trains all of our staff in the most current dog training methods.
- Assist in supervising dog play groups
- Bathing and feeding
- Answer phones
- Client interaction
- Computer data entry throughout shift
- Previous professional dog handling experience a plus and able to work independently a must
- Dependability and moderate physical stamina and good health
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds
- Work with cleaning chemicals
- Must be able to work with barking dogs
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
- Starting wage $14.00 per hour with intermittent pay raises based on performance
- Medical benefits
- Holiday overtime pay
- Free dog training classes for you and your dog with Happy Tails to You Dog Training- Free dog daycare for your dog
- Free bathing for your dog
- Monday through Sunday:
- 4:00 am to 12:30pm
- 6:30 am to 3:00 pm
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Please provide a resume by email to: